The Alamo City Society
Supporting Cancer Kids and their Families at Methodist Children's Hospital
(San Antonio, TX)
The Alamo City Society is an elite group of donors that are vital to the success of B.I.G. Love Cancer Care all year long. During the year, you will receive special updates, invites and even unique gifts.
Join this group today at any pledge level with a gift of $5, $10, $25, $50, $100 or more.!
Join This Group - Donate Now!
Monthly Donors are inducted into our Alamo City Society.
Thank you to our Alamo City Society!
Join this group today at any pledge level!
What your donation can do!
- For $10, you can purchase a Starbucks card for parents/caregivers to slip away from their hospital room for a few minutes to enjoy a cup of coffee. BIG Love gives away hundreds of gift cards each year!
- For $15, you can purchase an iTunes card which we give away every week to teenagers at San Antonio Methodist Hospital.
- For $25, to meet practical needs of caregivers such as gas and parking!
- For $50, to grant wishes of cancer kids. Anything from special snacks to wished for games or activities.
- For $100, to help host catered meals for holiday and birthday celebrations for children on the cancer unit!
- For $250, to help supply the toy chest for a month or for the LIFT program to help meet immediate needs and end of life wishes.