- Dell Children's Medical Center - Austin, TX
- Methodist Children's Hospital - San Antonio, TX
- Texas Children's Hospital - Houston, TX
- Texas Children's Hospital - Katy, TX
- Texas Children's Hospital - The Woodlands, TX
- MD Anderson Children's Cancer Hospital - Houston, TX
B.I.G. Love Ambassadors are nominated by family, friends or medical staff to share their unique stories and talents in order to increase awareness about childhood cancer and to help promote the mission and cause of B.I.G. Love Cancer Care!
An Ambassador will be given:
- Platforms to share your story!
- Publicity through our website and social media.
- Public opportunities to perfect your speech (or singing)!
- Potential television, radio and newspaper interviews.
- Plenty of opportunities to encourage other children and teens battling cancer.
- Personal experiences for friendship and growth. And it looks good on a college application too!
- Plethora of networking opportunities with businesses and key leaders.
- A professional mini photo session.
Ambassador programs function effectively all across our great country. They serve a very unique purpose. They help the public connect with the non-profit in a very real, genuine and loving way. This is important to us. We want our donors, volunteers and supporters to not only hear the BIG Love story – but see the BIG Love story.