League of Heroes
Supporting Cancer Kids and their Families at Texas Children's Hospital
(Houston, Katy and the Woodlands)
The League of Heroes is an elite group of donors that are vital to the success of B.I.G. Love Cancer Care all year long. During the year, you will receive special updates, invites and even unique gifts.
Join this group today at any pledge level with a gift of $5, $10, $25, $50, $100 or more.!
Join This Group - Donate Now!
Monthly Donors are inducted into our League of Heroes.
Thank you to our League of Heroes!
- Adela Mascorro
- Alex Moreno
- Amy Cross
- Ana Hargrove
- Angleton First Church
- B.K. Gage
- Ben & Susan Lenamon
- Brittany Pitlik
- Bryan and Lisa Charbula
- Cap & Charlotte McIlnay
- Cara Simon
- Carmen Cruz in memory of Camilla Duarte
- Chris and Peni Green
- Cole and Rachel Janini
- Elaine Bennett
- Elizabeth Hayley
- Elizabeth Quintanilla
- Fleceia Comeaux
- Ismael And Suzanne Molina
- Jane and Justin Chacko
- Jeremy and Karla Jay
- Jesse and Cassie Ford
- Jo Ann Melendez
- Joe and Rebecca Ragland
- Joy Farmer
- Julie Dimitroff
- Linley and Rodney Kowis
- Lori Marasigan
- Maria Gonzalez
- Marty and Jill Gibson
- Melissa Mathis
- Monette Smith
- Philip and Carmen Swift
- Randy & Sharlyn Wagner
- Rebecca Frame
- Robin Haidacher
- Sharon and Al Peck
- Shawn Bates
- Sheri Petzolt
- Stephanie Bakewell
- Susan Leining
- Suzelle Martin
- TX State Representative Dennis and Kim Bonnen
- Vicky Spengler
- Wayne Muller
Join this group today at any pledge level!
What your donation can do!
- For $10, you can purchase a Starbucks card for parents/caregivers to slip away from their hospital room for a few minutes to enjoy a cup of coffee. BIG Love gives away hundreds of gift cards each year!
- For $15, you can purchase an iTunes card which we give away every week to teenagers at MD Anderson’s Children’s Cancer Hospital.
- For $25, you can Grant the Wishes of a cancer kid. Here is a recent request: Chips, Coke Zero, 4T pajamas, Paw Patrol toy, PJ Masks toy, laundry detergent, socks, toothpaste. This note was on their form: “Thank you so much for everything you do. We appreciate you and we love you!” We receive over 60 of these requests each week!!!
- For $50, you can purchase a Parking Pass (or gas card) for a family. Families are charged $13 a day to park. During just a few weeks at the hospital, families will pay hundreds of dollars just to park.
- For $100, you can help host our Monthly BIG Love Birthday Bash. Each month, BIG Love brings a birthday box full of surprises for each kid at the hospital celebrating a birthday. In addition, lunch and cake are provided for the entire cancer unit!
- For $250, you can purchase a New Diagnosis Basket for a new patient. We know from firsthand experience that this initial cancer diagnosis is one of the most stressful
moments of your entire childhood cancer journey filled with immense uncertainty
and loneliness. It is our desire that during this time, B.I.G. Love can deliver
a basket full of “goodness and love” to our brave kids and their families
communicating to them – “you are not alone, and you are loved.”
Besides providing a host of food, snacks, pajamas, and toiletries in these baskets, B.I.G. Love also grants specific wishes of all new kids and teens.
- For $500, you can purchase Toys for our cancer closet for one entire week. Over 100 kids per day receive toys from BIG Love! These toys help our young kids endure countless procedures, shots and pokes!
- For $1000, you can stock the cancer unit Kitchens with Food for the entire family to eat while they are hospitalized. One cancer mom said, “If BIG Love did not bring food each week, my husband and I would not be able to eat.”
- For $2500 you can grant several big L.I.F.T. Program requests such as: hosting a birthday party for an end-of-life patient, treating a family to a weekend getaway, purchasing supplies to build a wheelchair ramp for a patient, purchasing beds for a single mom, paying pressing bills for cancer families…and on and on! BIG Love fulfills 5-6 of these needs each month.