Saturday, December 7th
Pearland Town Center Pavilion
11200 Broadway Street, Pearland, TX
Have fun while you run and dress in festive holiday attire: Santa hats, elf hats, reindeer ears, or ugly sweaters.
Not a runner?!?! Come enjoy shopping at our Silent auction, a Christmas Choir, breakfast and cookies, Pictures with Santa, REAL SNOW and Fun Christmas Carnival Games!
Schedule of Events
- 6:30 a.m. - Registration opens + Activities begin
Activities – Pictures with Santa, Real Snow, Silent Auction, Carnival Games, Cookie Decorating, Face Painting, Breakfast + More!
- 7:00 a.m. - Welcome
- 7:30 a.m. - 10K and 5K Races
- 9:30 a.m. – Kid's Mile
- 10:00 a.m. – Kid's Dash
- 10:15 a.m. – Kid's Bash
- 10:30 a.m. – Survivor/Award Ceremony
Shirt and Packet Pick-up
Thursday, Dec. 5th 12PM - 9PM
Academy - 2804 Business Center Dr, Pearland, TX 77584
- Little Kid's Bash - (2-3 years old, $20)
- Kid's Dash - (4-6 years old, $20)
- Kid's Mile - (7-11 years old, $20)
All kids will receive a SHIRT & MEDAL
- 5K - (all ages, $30)
- 10K - (all ages, $40)
All participants will receive a SHIRT, MEDAL, and BIB.
Virtual Run Registration also available. (Run wherever you are, $30-$35)
Online registration closes 3 pm on Friday, December 6th
Top three male and female finishers of the 10k, 5k, Kid's Mile and Kid's Dash will be awarded a trophy.
(join a team, create a team or register as an individual) SPONSOR / DONATE EVENT TRACKING
There are 3 main ways you can help:
Participate in the Races
- Join over 1,200 people in support of our cancer kids! Participate in the races.
- Top three male and female finishers of the 10k, 5k, Kid's Mile and Kid's Dash will be awarded a trophy.
- Please note: For the Little Kid's Bash one trophy will be given to the top finisher.
- All participants will receive a SHIRT, MEDAL, and BIB.
- Simply choose the Register option above.
Compete as a TEAM
Group together with your friends/family, co-workers or classmates to raise money for cancer kids.
The top three teams who raise the most funds and register the most participants will be presented with trophies and BIG PRIZE BASKETS full of gift certificates and prizes!
Simply choose the Create a Team option above.
Become an Event Sponsor
Sponsors are individuals, businesses, churches or organizations who wish to give a donation to help support cancer kids. Sponsors will receive recognition on all our social media as well as signage and shirts! All sponsors that attend the Santa Dash will also receive breakfast, a special ornament and Santa Dash Shirts
Simply choose the Sponsor or Donate option above.